Chato District is one of the five districts in Geita Region of northwestern Tanzania. Its administra...
Arusha district council is among the two councils that forms Arumeru.Administratively is divided int...
LINDI URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY IS A GOVERNMENTAL INSTITUTION FOR THE SERVICE OF S...
Bariadi is a town and ward in Simiyu Region of Tanzania, East Africa. It is the capital of Simiyu Re...
The Tanzania Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics Services Agency (TEMESA) was established under t...
Posted: 23 Dec 2015 06:58
Category: Government & Development
Location: Africa , Uganda , Kampala
Web Site: www.parliament.go.ug
Parliament House is located at Plot 16 – 18 Parliamentary Avenue. The Building comprises 350 rooms. The foundation stone for the Parliament Building was laid on December 18, 1956, by the then Governor of Uganda Sir Andrew Cohen. Construction of the main building commenced in 1958. On October 5, 1962 the then Prime Minister Apollo Milton Obote laid the foundation stone for the Independence Arch, at the entrance to the Parliamentary Building Admission to the Parliament Building is free to the public. Anyone wishing to visit Parliament ordinarily/formally presents a written request to the Public Relations Office, which will advise on the best time to visit and other requirements. Visitors to Parliament should ensure that they are dressed decently.
Location on the map:
Coopera teWith Us »
We are looking for partners all over the world to work with eastafricatender.com Interested persons and companies please contact us on email - john.paul@aesl .co.tz Details >>