Similar companies
Uhuru Secondary is in Nyandarua County (Ol_Kalou Constituency). Uhuru Secondary is a mixed day seco...
Kipsigis Girls High School is located in the Belgut constituency in Kapsuser . The school is part of...
Established in 1807, The School of Medicine is the first public and the fifth oldest medical school...
Ofafa Jericho High School is a well-established old provincial entity that is...
Posted: 16 Dec 2015 09:15
Category: Education & Schools
Location: Africa , Kenya
Address: Kenya
Contact Name: MD
Phone: +254
We are named after the patron saint of the congregation of the franciscan mmissionary sisters for africa (fmsa) who founded the school as part of their evagelistic mission in mang’u – a typical kenyan rural area.

The sisters were expressing their love and concern for the poor rural kenyan girl child. Their vision for her became our mission.

Our motto, vision and mission embrace the present without loosing sight of the past, found by the franciscan sisters who strongly believed in excellent character formation as a sound foundation for academic excellence: virtue and knowledge would empower the girls who learn in the school to productively and actively serve humanity at all levels of the human society.
Location on the map:
©2016 East Africa Business Portal All Rights Reserved
Coopera teWith Us »
We are looking for partners all over the world to work with Interested persons and companies please contact us on email - Details >>