LSTM’s Centre for Maternal and Newborn Health (CMNH) has worked in Kenya since 2009 and last year se...
In East Africa regional higher education interactions and cooperation originates from the pre-indepe...
The Peace Support Training Centre (PSTC) was established in January 2001 as part of the Kenyan Defen...
The Meru National Polytechnic was upgraded from Meru technical training institute in 2016 and has be...
Shaqodoon is a local nonprofit organization that designs, delivers and evaluates innovative programs...
Posted: 13 Oct 2016 12:14
Category: Education & Schools
Location: Africa , Kenya
Address: Unnamed Road, Kenya
Contact Name: MD
Phone: +25420 2319804
In 1939, the school was moved to a new site at Mang’u Village on twenty-two acres of land and because of accessibility it became known as Mang’u High School.However, the Marianist Brothers introduced an Aviation programme in Mang’u High School and there was an urgent need for expansion. Therefore, to create room for the Aviation programme, the Board of Governors decided to purchase a new site for the school. They acquired 214 acres six kilometres from Thika Town along the Thika-Nairobi Highway. In 1972 the Marianist Brothers moved Mang’u High School to its current site. The school was to be put up in three phases. Mangu high school was the first to introduce aviation as an examinable subject in the country
Location on the map:
Coopera teWith Us »
We are looking for partners all over the world to work with eastafricatender.com Interested persons and companies please contact us on email - john.paul@aesl .co.tz Details >>